When I was in martial arts my teacher taught me that you could always learn something from someone else – either what to do or not to do. I think that is definitely true with the information found in this infographic.
Take a look at what the “big boys & girls” are doing and adjust your strategy and methods accordingly…
“How do the Fortune 500 use and evaluate Social Media sites? Please find a great infographic that illustrates some of the key Social Media statistics for the biggest corporate players.”
“Here are the key points…
– 23% already have a corporate blog.
– 58% have an active corporate Facebook account.
– 62% have an active corporate Twitter account and have tweeted from in the past 30 days.
– The biggest number of blogs is in specialist retail industry.
– The insurance industry gets the highest number of Facebook pages….”
©2012 The Strategy Web™. All Rights Reserved.