This section of our site is called “Origins Of Top Businesses.”
It features interesting facts about the early years of well-known businesses.
These facts are given to you for fun and inspiration.
Fun because how many top businesses started out is really surprising.
Inspiring because it will help you as a business owner see that if they can do it, so can you.
Now for today’s facts:
- The company was founded by Henry Sands Brooks in Manhattan.
- Brooks Brothers is the oldest clothing store in the U.S.
- The current name came into existence in 1850 when Henry Brooks three sons inherited the business.
- The Brooks family sold the company in 1946.
- You might not know this, but Brooks Brothers is not known just for fine men’s suits, but its also know for creativity and innovation.
- If you’ve ever worn any of these things: a wash-and-wear dress shirt, argyle socks or a button-down collared shirt, well it’s all thanks Brooks Brothers.
- The Surprising History Of Domino’s Pizza (baybusinesshelp.com)