Taco Bell is testing out a new look at just three newly-built locations and one of those locations happens to be in the Bay Area.
The redesigned Taco Bell in the Bay Area will be located in Redwood City.
It’s designed to look newer and hipper so it can do a better job at competing against one of it’s biggest competitors: Chipotle.
One of the most interesting features will be the exterior, which will glow purple at night. But the design isn’t just about marketing.
It is also a cost savings. The new building will cost less than the current building types.
Questions for you as a business owner:
- Have you visited your competitor’s website and/or physical location? What is the vibe that they’re presenting? How do your prospects respond to it?
- What are they doing right? What can you learn from them?
- What vibe does your website or physical location currently present? How do your prospects respond to it?
- What new visual aspects can you add to the look of your business to help communicate the vibe that your customers are attracted to?
- McDonald’s Movies And Hot Dogs? The Little-Known Origins Of The Burger Giant (baybusinesshelp.com)