News Ticker

Learn 5 Ways Small Businesses Can Make the Most of Facebook

facebook tips

Are you wanting to see more results from Facebook?

Don’t try to get too complicated right out of the gate.

Instead focus on some simple ways you can get some traction.

Check out this article called “Five Ways Small Businesses Can Make the Most of Facebook” by Brian Honigman and learn 5 simple ways to focus on…

 

“Small business owners are usually stretched pretty thin in terms of time and budget. Most businesses want to thrive on Facebook but can’t devote the kind of time they’d really want to make an impact. Try spending about 10 minutes a day on your Facebook page for regular upkeep. It’s always a good rule of thumb to expect the initial setup of your page to be 80 percent of your Facebook time commitment and then the other 20 percent for consistent updates and maintenance 10 minutes a day.

“Why devote 10 minutes a day to Facebook? There are many reasons why, but most importantly Facebook can help strengthen your relationships with your customers. The smaller your business, the more important these connections can be to help keep your company thriving. Highlighting the human factor of your company is what creates strong relationships between customers and your business.”

Click here to continue reading and learn 5 ways your business can make the most of Facebook on HuffingtonPost.com

 

Photo by JD Hancock

Related article

About Scott Aughtmon (1823 Articles)
I’m author of the book 51 Content Marketing Hacks. I am also a regular contributor to ContentMarketingInstitute.com and I am the person behind the popular infographic 21 Types of Content We Crave. I’m a business strategist, consultant, content creation specialist, and speaker. I’ve been studying effective marketing and business methods (both online and offline) since 1999. ===> If you would like to see ways that we could work together, then please click here to learn more.