AN INVITATION TO JOIN ME IN AN EXPERIMENT
I want to try a little experiment and I am looking for people who want to be a part of it.
Currently this site provides you valuable information from our own experts, myself and from curated posts with valuable information all around the internet.
But there is something we haven’t offered you… yet.
It’s a chance to connect with other Bay Area Business Owners.
Here are just a few of the reasons you might want to connect with other 2BH visitors:
- To make friends
- To connect with others who know what you’re going through, because they are too
- To ask questions, share common complaints, and even share what you’ve learned with others
- To see if you can find some strategic partners
DETAILS ON THIS COMMUNITY I AM STARTING FOR YOU:
- It’s online.
You don’t have to go anywhere. You just click a link and join in.
- I am using a tool created using Google+.
If you are already a part of Google+, you just need to make a couple clicks and you’re in. If you’re not, it’s still easy to be a part. When you click the link below, you’ll be asked to sign-up for a Google account and then with just a couple clicks you’ll be in.
- Your conversations over there will be private.
All of the conversations on there will be private and only able to be seen by other members of the community. People will be able to search Google+ and discover our group, but they won’t be given access to the community until they request to join and I APPROVE.
- To join all you need to do is click the link below and request to be a member. Once I approve you, you’ll be in.
- You’ll get out of it, ONLY what you put in.
Once you become a part of the new community, the only way it will be beneficial to you is if you use it. That means you have to make friends, ask questions, share ideas, visit regularly, etc.
- It’s an experiment.
If we try it out and find out people don’t seem to like it – or we don’t feel the Google+ interface is useful – then we’ll end the experiment. But like all experiments, if it’s successful and we find it beneficial, then you’ll want to be one that got in early to learn how to use it, build relational momentum, etc.
GO HERE TO TEST IT OUT WITH ME:
Photo by leah.jones
- Webinar: 21 Types Of Content We Crave (baybusinesshelp.com)