This section of our site is called “Origins Of Top Businesses”.
It features interesting facts about the early years of well-known businesses.
These facts are given to you for fun and inspiration.
Fun because how many top businesses started out is really surprising.
Inspiring because it will help you as a business owner see that if they can do it, so can you.
Now for today’s facts:
- What is Henny Penny? Henny Penny is a privately held, family-owned company that sells commercial pressure fryers.
- It was was founded in 1957.
- They built the world’s first commercial pressure fryer and quickly became known for delicious fried chicken.
- It’s believe that their name is from story Henny Penny, also known as Chicken Little. It’s the story about a chicken who believes the world is coming to an end.
- They have remained the industry leader in this category throughout all these years.
- They product line now includes open fryers, rotisseries, heated merchandisers, the SmartCombi™ ovens, blast chillers, warming cabinets and much more.
- They continue to innovate. During the last decade, alone, they have developed product lines in nine separate categories.
- They have grown into a worldwide enterprise used by thousands of foodservice operators around the world.
- If you have eaten fried food in any restaurant around the world, then you can thank Henny Penny.
- Origins Of Top Businesses: Pizza Hut And A $600 Investment (baybusinesshelp.com)