What’s an “RR” Post?
One of those things we’re experimenting with on BBH is something I’m calling “Rerun” blog posts.
If you don’t know what those are and why I am doing them, then read this: Information Overload And The Invention Of Blog Post “Reruns” And “Marathons”.
This post first appeared on April 27, 2012.
“If you’re using social media, you should be measuring it. But don’t measure just for the sake of having metrics. Instead, measure your social activities so that you can learn what’s successful, what isn’t, and how you can improve.”
“In this post we will help you get started with social media measurement for your organization by addressing these questions:
- How do you know if your social media activities are effective?
- How do you decide what metrics you should be monitoring?
- How do you calculate those metrics?
- How do you interpret the numbers once you have them?”
“The Two Types of Social Media Measurement”
“The two types of social media measurement are:
- Ongoing Analytics – Ongoing monitoring that tracks activity over time
- Campaign-Focused Metrics – Campaign or event analytics with a clear beginning and end”
- 30 Little-Known Features Of The Top Social Media Sites (baybusinesshelp.com)