Did you know that you can schedule your Facebook posts on your page to post at a later date or time?
I like to schedule tweets using Hootsuite, but for a long time you couldn’t schedule posts on Facebook itself.
You can prepare a post and schedule it to be published on your Page later.
It can be scheduled anywhere from 10 minutes from now to 6 months from now.
How to Schedule a Facebook Post
1. Write out your post just like you normally would.
2. Click next to Post
3. Choose “Schedule Post”
4. Then choose the time and/or date that you want it to be posted.
5. Then just click “Schedule”.
BONUS IDEA: You can choose a date in the past and it will appear immediately in that place on your page’s timeline.
And sorry. In case you’re wondering, you can’t schedule a post from your personal timeline.
How Do You Edit Your Scheduled Facebook Posts
If you schedule a post and later decide you want to change something about it, then that’s easy to do.
- Click Activity link at the top left of your Page
- Then click on Scheduled Posts, which will be in the left column
- The go to your post and click on the in the top right. You can choose to reschedule, edit, publish or delete it.
I hope that was helpful to you. If you know of anyone who might want to know this, then please pass it along. Thanks!
- 3 Steps to Perform Facebook’s “Privacy Checkup” Right Now (VIDEO) (baybusinesshelp.com)