I hope you’ve been enjoying our new feature at BayBusinessHelp.com called “Featured Podcast of the Week”.
With so many podcasts that are out there these days, I thought I’d make it easier for you to find great content by featuring an episode from many of the great podcasts out there.
The podcast below is another great podcast you should consider subscribing to.
The podcast is called “The Marketing Nation Podcast“.
Here’s the Description of the Show
The Marketing Nation Podcast is your weekly destination for all things digital marketing – email, social, web, mobile, search, direct mail – and where the heck it’s all headed. Every week, Marketo’s Digital Marketing Evangelist, DJ Waldow, chats with the sharpest minds in the industry – anyone who thinks, eats, breathes or has a smart point of view about marketing. Welcome to THE NATION. Join the conversation here or on Twitter using the hashtag #MktgNation.
Here is the Episode Description
Jason Falls, who leads digital strategy for CafePress, joins the Marketing Nation to explore the difference between brand marketing and direct response marketing, how brands can get the most engagement, and why targeted advertising has become so important.
Why you will want to listen to it:
- What he does at CafePress.com
- Why we should move from Direct Response Marketing to Brand Marketing
- Why a successful business needs BOTH
- How Brand Marketing can improve Direct Response Marketing
- What’s working the best for them in Digital Marketing
- What will become the new “Search Engine Marketing”
- Why Facebook Advertising has improved and gotten more responsive
Our Last Featured Podcast
Featured #Podcast of the Week: Foundation – Interview with Elon Musk on How and Why He Started Tesla (baybusinesshelp.com)