This section of our site is called “Featured Podcast of the Week”.
With so many podcasts that are out there these days, I thought I’d make it easier for you to find great content by featuring an episode from many of the great podcasts out there.
The podcast below is another great podcast you should consider subscribing to.
(NOTE: You can listen to other featured podcasts of the week by clicking here.)
The podcast for today is the Smart Passive Income Podcast.
Here’s the Description of the Show
Pat Flynn from The Smart Passive Income Blog reveals all of his online business and blogging strategies, income sources and killer marketing tips and tricks so you can be ahead of the curve with your online business or blog.
Discover how you can create multiple passive income streams that work for you so that you can have the time and freedom to do what you love, whether it’s traveling the world, or just living comfortably at home.
Although Pat confesses he is not a millionaire, he’s been supporting his family 100% with passive income generated online, easily earning a six-figure salary while working only a few hours a week.
Automation, outsourcing, crowdsourcing, search engine optimization, building authority and trust, niche sites, social media, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Podcasting, eBooks, online courses, affiliate marketing, getting things done and everything that works (and doesn’t work) to help you better understand how to crush it with your online business.
Here is the Episode Description
I’ve got a truly special episode this week—one that I hope will be a huge game-changer for a lot of you. This episode is all about productizing.
A productized service takes a skill you already provide and allows it to run systematically, growing with or without your direct involvement. It’s what the passive income lifestyle is all about.
Productizing your service can free you from the classic freelance model, where you bill by the hour. When you productize, you’re no longer limited by the number of hours you can feasibly work. Exciting, right? Listen in for more…
Why you will want to listen to it:
- Pat interviews Brian Casel, founder of Casjam.com, who will reveal how to create a “productized” service (a service that runs with or with your presence)
- How this is the alternative to being billed by the hour
- How Brian became self-employed freelancer and morphed into a “productized” service busines
- How to know if productizing is right for you
- The importance of focusing on one thing
- Guidelines for choosing the perfect service for you to productize
- Tools for documenting your procedures and streamlining your workflow
- Tips for hiring outside help for specialized jobs
- How to price your new service
- Inspirational examples of successful productized services
- A free email crash course on productizing
- And more
Our Last Featured Podcast
Featured #Podcast of the Week: The Marketing Nation Podcast – Jason Falls – Why We Must Become Brand Marketers, Not Direct Response Marketers (baybusinesshelp.com)