Phiebhis section of our site is called “Featured Podcast of the Week”.
With so many podcasts that are out there these days, I thought I’d make it easier for you to find great content by featuring an episode from many of the great podcasts out there.
(NOTE: You can listen to other featured podcasts of the week by clicking here.)
The podcast for today is The Brand Journalism Advantage.
I shared it with you a few Fridays ago, but I wanted to share it with you again, because I was a recent guest on the show.
Here’s the Description of the “The Brand Journalism Advantage” Podcast
The Brand Journalism Advantage podcast gives you the Competitive Advantage to become the media and effectively build your brand by telling your own stories.
Brand Journalist, Phoebe Chongchua hosts an interview-style show that’s packed with tangible tips and resources to make your business thrive.
The Brand Journalism Community gets the latest information from weekly interviews released on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday featuring thought leaders and experts from around the globe providing insights, technology, strategies, key tips, and inspiration that will catapult your brand success.
You’ll hear social media tips, video storytelling techniques, and personal success stories on the most effective strategy to build your brand and grow brand evangelists. Learn to Think Like A Journalist to increase your bottom line.
Here is their Description of This Episode
Author and writer, Scott Aughtmon, shares tips on how to position your brand for success. Learn the type of content we crave and top content marketing hacks to create killer content.
Scott Aughtmon is the author of the book 51 Content Marketing Hacks.
He is a regular contributor to ContentMarketingInstitute.com and he is the person behind the popular infographic 21 Types of Content We Crave.
Scott is a business strategist, consultant, content creation specialist, and speaker. He’s been studying effective marketing and business methods (both online and offline) since 1999. Scott has a unique perspective and ability to communicate ideas and concepts in a way that can help you climb to new heights. You can read more of Scott’s insights on his site RecessionSolution.com.
Why you will want to listen to it:
Here’s why I think you’ll want to listen to this episode…
- You’ll learn what we need more than knowledge from more books or more conferences
- You’ll hear my greatest highlight in the content marketing arena
- You’ll learn about my biggest failures and how I learned from it
- You understand how your positioning impacts how people perceive and receive your content
- You’ll learn two key content marketing hacks that can help you to harness the power of content marketing
- You’ll hear my answer to this question: You’ve been hired to help an ailing company that’s about to financially collapse. Its reputation’s shot. You have one month, a $1000 budget, a smartphone, and a laptop…How do you begin to turn this company around?
- The one piece of technology I can’t live without
- The one podcast I recommend
- My prediction about the future
- And more
Our Last Featured Podcast