Presidential elections are tomorrow, November 8, 2016.
Many of us have voted for years, but many of us don’t know the answers to many questions that have to do with voting. Questions like…
- How much do the people that work the voting polls make?
- How many people are working the polls?
- What time do the polls open?
- What time do the polls close?
- What happens after the votes have been cast?
- Mobile apps for the election?
- How many people don’t vote?
Learn answers to these questions and more in the infographic from ClickSoftware.com below…
NOTE: Polls open at 7 a.m. and close at 8 p.m. in California! (See Patch.com for more.)
The Logistics of Voting