The Most Misspelled Words in the U.S.
In case you missed this, on May 30th Google Trends tweeted a map that revealed “America’s Most Misspelled Words.”
We’ve made a few corrections to the legend. This is the one to use pic.twitter.com/0Z8fUlzmHc
— GoogleTrends (@GoogleTrends) May 30, 2017
What is California’s (and Its Neighboring States) Most Misspelled Word?
I won’t list all of the states misspelled words, but here are a few that I thought you’d be interested in.
It includes our state and nearby states:
- California’s most misspelled word is “Beautiful.”
- Nevada’s most misspelled word is “Available.”
- Oregon’s most misspelled word is “Sense.”
- Washington’s most misspelled word is “Pneumonia.“
- Arizona’s most misspelled word is “Tomorrow.“
How well do you do at spelling these words?