Many small business owners are looking for advice, but they want to make sure the advice is GOOD advice!
Well, the video below from Goldman Sachs contains the type of good advice every small business owner is looking for!
First of all, the source of the video already hints at it’s high quality. But the people who share their “best advice for small business owners” gives even more proof for why you should watch this short video.
Here’s how Goldman Sachs describes the video…
Best Advice for Small Business Owners
“At an event honoring the twentieth graduating class of the 10,000 Small Businesses program at LaGuardia Community College in New York City, we asked some of the business leaders in attendance to share their insights on business-building and how to further empower American entrepreneurship.”
This video features:
- Michael Bloomberg, Founder of Bloomberg LP and Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway
- Jack Dorsey, Co-Founder and CEO of Square and Co-Founder and CEO of Twitter
- Kerry Healey, President of Babson College
- Marc Morial, President and CEO of the National Urban League
- Michael Porter, Professor at Harvard Business School and Founder and Chairman of the Initiative for a Competitive Inner City
- Lloyd Blankfein, Chairman and CEO of Goldman Sachs