For as important as small businesses are to our economy, many of us don’t know that much about them.
That’s the purpose of this section of our site called “Small Business Facts.”
It’s purpose is to reveal to the interesting, little-known, and important facts about small businesses.
Here are the facts for today:
- Out of all the U.S. Northwestern states like Montana & Wyoming rely more heavily on small businesses
- It takes just six days to start a business in the US, compared to a sizeable 38 days in China
- And it costs 6 times as much to start a business in India than in the US
- Immigrants make up 12.5% of small business owners nationwide
- Revealed: 7 Myths And True Facts About the Economy, Jobs, Taxes and Small Business (baybusinesshelp.com)