I was sad to hear that the famous motivational speaker Zig Ziglar died on November 28, 2012.
He was a really great speaker.
I heard him speak once at a conference and people were literally energized and at the edge of their seats by the time he was done.
Here are 10 quotes from him that I really like…
1. “Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood that they are on the same side.”
2 “You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.”
3. “Every choice you make has an end result.”
4. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.”
5. “It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through.”
6. “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
7. “It’s not what you’ve got, it’s what you use that makes a difference.”
8. “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”
9. “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.”
10. “You can’t truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles.”
- Og Mandino: I will act NOW… (Motivational Business Quotes) (baybusinesshelp.com)