37 Days of Posts
Over the last 37 days, I posted 11 posts on this site, RecessionSolution.com, and LinkedIn that are meant to help you to redeem your time, overcome busyness, and reclaim your day.
Here are the 11 blog posts in case you missed them:
- The Only Way To See New Results In Your Life (LinkedIn)
- Become A Miser Of Moments: The Power Of Just One Hour A Day (Baybusinesshelp.com)
- The Compelling Evidence That Shows “Doing Nothing” Is Required For Optimal Brain Functioning (Baybusinesshelp.com)
- Beware Of The Barrenness Of A Busy Life (RecessionSolution.com)
- Expert Feature: This Is The Key To Greater Effectiveness In Any Area Of Life (Baybusinesshelp.com)
- David Coleman: The Technology Of Interruption VS The Technology Of Concentration (Motivational Business Quotes) (Baybusinesshelp.com)
- Can You Beat The Guinness World Record For Juggling? If Not… (Baybusinesshelp.com)
- Everything Should Be Made As Simple As Possible, But Not Simpler (Baybusinesshelp.com)
- The Art Of Living – Are You An Amateur Or An Artist? (VIDEO) (Baybusinesshelp.com)
- 10 Important Quotes About Time Management (Motivational Business Quotes) (Baybusinesshelp.com)
- Expert Feature: Time Is The Inexplicable Raw Material Of Everything (Baybusinesshelp.com)
Offer Ends Tomorrow
As I’ve told you, I’ve recently discovered what I call The 3 Keys to Increased Focus, Efficiency, and Creativity.
Well, tomorrow August 30th, at 12pm (PST) I am taking down the recordings. (I won’t make them available again until January 2015.)
The fact is that too many things are pulling at us these days.
There are too many things to distract us. But let’s be honest.
- It’s not a lack of opportunity that holds us back in most cases, it’s that many times we don’t see the opportunity that’s right in front of us.
- It’s not a lack of time that keeps us from getting our work done, it’s the fact that we can’t decide what’s the most important thing that we should be focused on. (It is a flaw in a business setting, but it’s “fatal” in our personal lives.)
- It’s not that the problems that we’re facing are insurmountable, it’s that we don’t have the time to think about them and come up with the solutions to these problems.
We all are so busy that we wish we had more time to see the opportunities, decide what’s important, and come up with more solutions to our problems.
It’s just that we can’t seem to find the time.
But what if your problem isn’t that you don’t have enough time?
Our problem is NOT with time management.
Our problem is with ATTENTION Management.
These “3 keys” have been having a big impact on helping me to get important things done and improving my ability to focus on the right things.
They’ve been helping me to manage my attention better and that’s helping me to manage my time better.
1. The first key is something that many of the “Greats” from the past implemented daily in their lives.
2. The second key is based on an ancient concept which was unknowingly implementedby one of the greatest thinkers of the 20th century.
3. The third key is based on a mindset that both modern productivity experts and an ancient group of people agree upon.
Not Your Typical Time Management System
These three keys are NOT like your typical time management system.
In fact, the interesting thing about these three keys is:
- They DON’T require more work or effort on your part. In fact it requires less.
- They DON’T require you to memorize some new time management system. They can be easily remembered once you learn them.
- They DO require you to do what the majority of our 24/7, non-stop world doesn’t do.
- They’re not difficult things. They’re just overlooked by most people.
- They DO require you to relax and slow down.
If you would like help overcoming your busyness and figuring out how to maximize your time – so you can do the things that will make the biggest difference in your personal and business life, then you should consider getting my “3 Keys”.
If you’re considering getting the recordings, then don’t delay and miss out.
Photo by ..stiina..
- (Expert Feature) Small Business Owners: Why It’s Time To Stop “Trying Harder” (baybusinesshelp.com)