This section of our site is called “Featured Podcast of the Week”.
With so many podcasts that are out there these days, I thought I’d make it easier for you to find great content by featuring an episode from many of the great podcasts out there.
(NOTE: You can listen to other featured podcasts of the week by clicking here.)
The podcast for today is The Brand Journalism Advantage.
Here’s the Description of the “The Brand Journalism Advantage” Podcast
The Brand Journalism Advantage podcast gives you the Competitive Advantage to become the media and effectively build your brand by telling your own stories.
Brand Journalist, Phoebe Chongchua hosts an interview-style show that’s packed with tangible tips and resources to make your business thrive.
The Brand Journalism Community gets the latest information from weekly interviews released on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday featuring thought leaders and experts from around the globe providing insights, technology, strategies, key tips, and inspiration that will catapult your brand success.
You’ll hear social media tips, video storytelling techniques, and personal success stories on the most effective strategy to build your brand and grow brand evangelists. Learn to Think Like A Journalist to increase your bottom line.
Here is their Description of This Episode
Sujan Patel shares digital marketing strategies and how this grows your business. Learn tips from Sujan about how to enrich your posts and make your content really work for your business to engage consumers.
Sujan Patel is the VP of Marketing at When I Work, a SaaS product for small businesses. He’s also the co-founder of Content Marketer, a tool to help marketers scale outreach and content promotion. Sujan has over 12 years of Internet marketing experience and has led the digital marketing strategy for companies like Sales Force, Mint, Intuit and many other Fortune 500 caliber companies.
Why you will want to listen to it:
Here’s why I think you’ll want to listen to this episode…
- You’ll discover what he believes the next thing is what are the metrics to measure it
- You’ll hear his story about how he was able to help a company in the medical space gain clicks for an difficult and expensive keyword
- You’ll learn about a recent failure he had when he launched a product through Content Marketer
- You’ll learn what he discovered about why it wasn’t selling and you’ll see what he did to make it more successful
- You’ll discover his tips on learning faster
- How he experiments by spending a few hundred dollars to test market his ideas
- How he set ups a landing page and tests to see how many people are responding to it
- What simple measurements he uses to determine these tests success or failure
- How he adjusts and improves posts by adding a call-to-action or shedding new light on the post
- When he decides to delete posts
- How he reaches out to your influencers
- And more
Our Last Featured Podcast