This section of our site is called “Featured Podcast of the Week”.
With so many podcasts that are out there these days, I thought I’d make it easier for you to find great content by featuring an episode from many of the great podcasts out there.
(NOTE: You can listen to other featured podcasts of the week by clicking here.)
The podcast for today is: Claim Your Fame Podcast
Here’s the Description of the “Claim Your Fame” Podcast
This show is about how brilliant business owners turn personality into profit.
Join host Andrew Davis as he introduces you to people who have leveraged the online world using their passion for what they do along with their magnetic personality to drive new revenue – big revenue.
This isn’t an interview show; it’s their story.
Andrew Davis’ 20-year career has taken him from local television to The Today Show.
He’s worked for The Muppets in New York. He’s marketed for tiny start-ups and Fortune 500 brands.
His latest book, Brandscaping: Unleashing the Power of Partnership, is one of Amazon’s Top 100 Marketing Books. He produced for Charles Kuralt and MTV. He’s even produced a documentary film called Roadside Ambition: The amazing true story of one small town with two huge balls.
In 2001, Andrew co-founded Tippingpoint Labs, where, as their Chief Strategy Officer, Andrew and his team helped companies like Putnam Investments, Breville and TomTom.
They built digital strategies for publishers like Rodale and Meredith. For more than a decade, Drew has led the charge to change the way publishers think and how brands market their products in a digital world. @TPLDrew
What to expect on Claim Your Fame:
- Each episode Andrew will introduce you to someone who’s leveraged the online world, their passion for what they do and their magnetic personalty to drive big revenue.
- This is not an interview; it’s their story. You will get the whole picture. From sharing what their customers wanted, to creating online content, to that moment when they knew they were a success.
- Andrew will use their success to jumpstart your business by showing you how to take what you heard in the story and apply it to you and your situation. Are you ready to Claim Your Fame?
- Each episode runs right around 30 minutes
Andrew is your guide on this journey to Claim Your Fame. Are you ready?
Here is the Description of This Episode:
“How to Build a World-Class Network in Record Time”
What if you stopped telling people you were different and you actually do something different?
Your customers would begin telling others about your business!
“As marketers, we spend a lot of our time thinking about how to acquire new customers. But few, if any of us, spend time thinking about what we can do to show people we’re different instead of telling them we’re different.”
Oklahoma contractor Steven Jones found himself in a predicament. As the new entrant in the highly competitive siding and window replacement marketplace, Steven needed to make a splash.
Steven’s company, Tulsa Renew, could have done what every other contractor does. He could have littered the neighborhood with door hangers offering free estimates or $200 coupons.
He could have underbid everyone else in Tulsa to win a few early customers. He could have cold-called his way to a bunch of sales meetings.
But instead, Steven did something revolutionary in the construction industry: He redefined the experience using personalized content. Steven created what he calls “The Ultimate Client Experience”.
Listen to the full episode of Claim Your Fame to learn what Steven Jones and the Tulsa Renew team do that has revolutionized the industry.
Why you will want to listen to it:
Here’s why I think you’ll want to listen to this episode…
- You’ll learn how a panic attack helped Steven redefine his business
- What the loyalty loop is and why you want to harness it
- You’ll learn how this loyalty loop can help you grow your business, lower the cost of new-customer acquisition, and run a higher-margin business.
- Why showing someone you’re different is better than telling them
- You’ll discover the three secrets to embracing the Loyalty Loop.
- How to transform your marketing efforts by leveraging the customers you have
- And much, much more…