This section of our site is called “Featured Podcast of the Week”.
With so many podcasts that are out there these days, I thought I’d make it easier for you to find great content by featuring an episode from many of the great podcasts out there.
(NOTE: You can listen to other featured podcasts of the week by clicking here.)
The podcast for today is ILoveMarketing.com.
I’ve share about this podcast before and it’s one of my favorites.
Today’s episode will show you why…
Here’s the Description of the “I Love Marketing” Podcast
I Love Marketing is an ever expanding world-wide community of people that love marketing and want to keep innovating and learning. This podcast is for Entrepreneurs, small business owners or even start-ups that want inspiration and ACTIONABLE marketing strategies about direct mail ideas, lead generation, lead conversion, getting referrals, email marketing and more. Joe and Dean also discuss psychology, books, people and productivity delivered every Monday to help jump start your week!
Here is the Description of This Episode:
“Expert Tips on How To Present Confidently To Any Size Audience“
Strategic Performance Coach and Performing Artist Victoria Labalme helps elite entrepreneurs, best-selling authors, top teams and C-suite executives communicate with confidence, authenticity and impact… and with the unexpected twist that makes it their own and distinguishes their brand. Victoria is also a Genius Network Member.
Why you will want to listen:
- What the best communicators on the planet know about delivering a powerful, transformative message
- How to present authentically and effectively to any size audience (even if you’re scared of public speaking)
- Think you need to be “confident” in front of an audience or on camera? This is a big misconception and a HUGE mistake people make when it comes to communicating. Here’s what to do instead: _ _ N _ E _ _ !
- Victoria shares how to become an influential communicator, distinguish your brand and master the #1 critical skill that wins more business
- What the Throughline is, how to discover your Throughline, and why alignment with it can become a driving force in your life
- The biggest communication mistakes entrepreneurs make and what it costs them (PLUS: The 2 most important moments of any communication)
- Victoria explains the Rock The Room system you can easily put in place that highlights your unique personality and gives you the tools to transform your communications
- 2 questions that help cultivate more creativity, connection and teamwork
- The simple 3 x 5 “V-Card” process Victoria gives her clients that cuts their prep time in half and makes it easy to prepare for talks, meetings, pitches, events and more (This is a secret used by some of the most successful presenters alive)
- How to tell the most effective, impactful, meaningful story you can using Victoria’s “C P R Formula” that bonds people to you and gets you more customers
- Ask THIS one question to tap into your passion, find out what is most meaningful to you and discover your purpose
- And more