Pilots use checklists so they don’t ever forget something important. Checklists can also be helpful in business.
Check out this post called “Email checklist” by Seth Godin to learn from a great checklist that can help you with one-on-one emails or emails to your lists…
“Before you hit send on that next email, perhaps you should run down this list, just to be sure:”
- “Is it going to just one person? (If yes, jump to #10)
- Since it’s going to a group, have I thought about who is on my list?
- Are they blind copied?
- Did every person on the list really and truly opt in? Not like sort of, but really ask for it?
- So that means that if I didn’t send it to them, they’d complain about not getting it?”
- Discover The Subject Line Strategy That Can Get You 541% More Response (baybusinesshelp.com)