Did you know you are now able to create an account on Pinterest.com for your business?
That means instead of having to sign-up as an individual with your first name and last name, you can sign-up under your business name.
Why would you want to do set up a business account on Pinterest?
Here are some of the reasons Pinterest gives (with links to read more on their site):
- This will allow you to tell the story of your business using visuals.
- It will allow your business to connect with others on Pinterest, so you can build a community.
- It can help you to send traffic to your site.
- It’s a good way to learn how to use Pinterest and see if its for you.
But now that I’ve discovered this option for businesses I plan on setting up an account for 2BH and my other site.
- The Power Of Pinterest (INFOGRAPHIC) (baybusinesshelp.com)