I hope you’ve been enjoying our new feature at BayBusinessHelp.com called “Featured Podcast of the Week”.
With so many podcasts that are out there these days, I thought I’d make it easier for you to find great content by featuring an episode from many of the great podcasts out there.
The podcast below is another great podcast you should consider subscribing to.
The podcast below is a unique video podcast called “Content Warfare Podcast“.
Here’s the Description of the Show
Every week on the Content Warfare Podcast, Ryan Hanley interviews the Internet’s most prolific content creators to extract their secrets for winning the battle for attention online. Popular guests include: Chris Brogan, Marcus Sheridan, Mark Schaefer and Gini Dietrich. Popular topics include: content marketing, writing, podcasting, social media and audience building. Find out more: RyanHanley.com.
Here is the Episode Description
Social Media Selling the Smart Way Join me in welcoming Kim Garst to the Content Warfare Podcast for a look at successful businesses sell on social media.From content to engagement to traffic and conversions Kim Garst owns social selling. She’s helps hundreds, if not thousands of businesses generate more revenue from their work online……and its for this reason we’ve asked her to join us on Content Warfare. We all struggle to sell our products and services on social media.Its time we learn how…
Why you will want to listen to it:
- How to actually use social media to sell things
- Why you can’t lead with selling
- Why everything you do should have a “backend purpose” to it
- Why providing value upfront is so important
- The concept of a selling funnel
- The importance of starting with something free
- The need for an email list
- Why focus on one specific pain point is a key strategy
- Why you want your first product you offer them to be low cost
- The importance of “content mix”
- Why you have to meet people where they are
Our Last Featured Podcast
- Featured #Podcast of the Week: HBR IdeaCast – Blue Ocean Strategy and Red Ocean Traps (baybusinesshelp.com)