This section of our site is called “Featured Podcast of the Week”.
With so many podcasts that are out there these days, I thought I’d make it easier for you to find great content by featuring an episode from many of the great podcasts out there.
The podcast below is another great podcast you should consider subscribing to.
(NOTE: You can listen to other featured podcasts of the week by clicking here.)
The podcast for today is from Amy Porterfield.
About Amy Porterfield
Amy is a social media strategist and co-author of Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies. She helps entrepreneurs across industries establish strategies to maximize the power of social media and increase the success of their online marketing efforts.
Here is the Episode Description
I hope you’re buckled in, because my guest this week is an online business expert who is renowned for “telling it like it is.” Ramit Sethi is a master communicator who pulls no punches. When it comes to sheer mental confidence, there’s no one quite like him in the online marketing world.
Why you will want to listen to it:
- The mistakes he made when he created his first information product
- What he learned from those mistakes
- A failure that he made that cost him a lot of money
- Why successful people pay attention to their failures
- Why you should treat failures as a test
- The process he uses to create high-end information products
- Why process matters as much as the content
- Why people need someone they can trust and not just a bunch of tactics
- Why pricing should be strategic and not just done halfheartedly
- How to make price a “mere triviality”
- Why you need to listen to your customers and create what they would pay for
- The common problem under-performing products have
- And more
Our Last Featured Podcast
Featured #Podcast of the Week: Content Warfare Podcast – Kim Garst on Social Selling the Smart Way (baybusinesshelp.com)