This section of our site is called “Featured Podcast of the Week”.
With so many podcasts that are out there these days, I thought I’d make it easier for you to find great content by featuring an episode from many of the great podcasts out there.
(NOTE: You can listen to other featured podcasts of the week by clicking here.)
The podcast for today is This Is Your Life™ with Michael Hyatt.
=> P.S. The cool thing about this week’s podcast is that you can watch the VIDEO VERSION of it below!
Here’s the Description of the “This Is Your Life” Podcast
This Is Your Life™ is my weekly podcast dedicated to intentional leadership. My goal is to help you live with more passion, work with greater focus, and lead with extraordinary influence.
Here is their Description of This Episode
When we feel overwhelmed, the first thing we lose is our momentum. But that’s usually the worst time to stall out, right? The good news is that we don’t have stay stuck. Today we’re sharing three steps anybody can use to help escape the overwhelm and get moving again.
Why you will want to listen to it:
Here’s why I think you’ll want to listen to this episode…
- Why the big picture is the last thing you should focus on when you’re feeling overwhelmed.
- One of the fastest ways to develop momentum when you’re stuck—it’s simpler than you think.
- The difference between your areas of concern and influence—and why the distinction is critical to keeping your momentum.
- Why comparison can be a momentum killer.
- How to avoid the pitfalls of overthinking and underacting.
- And more
Our Last Featured Podcast