We really only started promoting the site in June of this year, but we’ve seen some great momentum already take place.
We have a really good stream of regular readers and are constantly getting new visitors.
The best part is that the amount of time each visitor spends on our site is pretty high, so that shows us that you’re not just reading one post and leaving, but you’re sticking around.
Can you do us a favor?
If you like BayBusinessHelp.com, please spread the word and share us with your business associates.
Here are our most popular post for 2012…
“Top 10 Most Popular BayBusinessHelp.com Posts For 2012”
10. INTERVIEW: Tatudigital.com Senior Partner Janet Fouts – 5 Things That Lead To The Social Media “Snowball Effect” (See more Expert Interviews here.)
7. Interview With Twylah.com Co-founder Kelly Kim: 5 Things You Can Do To Get More Traction And Impact With Social Media (See more Expert Interviews here.)
5. Will Your Content Survive The New Google “Panda” Era? (Curated Content)
More Bay Area Business Help For 2013
We have a lot more in store for you in 2013, so stay tuned.
Here’s how you can keep up with all the posts on 2BH:
- If you haven’t signed up for email updates, then sign-up below.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Like us on Facebook.
- INTERVIEW: Best-selling Author & CEO Mark Stevens – How To Know If Your Marketing Sucks (baybusinesshelp.com)